Discover more at www.ck12.org: http://www.ck12.org/geometry/Area-and-Perimeter-of-Triangles/
Here you’ll learn how to find the area and perimeter of a triangle given its base and height.
This video provides the student with a walkthrough of one or more examples from the concept “Area and Perimeter of Triangles”.
This is part of CK-12â€™s Basic Geometry: Perimeter and Area. See more at:
1. Area and Perimeter of Rectangles:
2. Area of a Parallelogram:
3. Area and Perimeter of Triangles:
4. Area of Composite Shapes:
5. Area and Perimeter of Trapezoids:
6. Area and Perimeter of Rhombuses and Kites:
7. Area and Perimeter of Similar Polygons:
9. Arc Length:
10. Area of a Circle:
11. Area of Sectors and Segments:
Watch the whole series of CK-12’s Basic Geometry videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhWx3LZhlpseSm7selpF8lEq_jtiOqpDX
Video Rating: / 5